您现在的位置是:娛樂 >>正文
【】The interview appeared on NRATV's
娛樂3人已围观
简介It's probably not a surprise, but you shouldn't trust the NRA.。Killer Mike, one half of popular rap ...
It's probably not a surprise, but you shouldn't trust the NRA.。
Killer Mike, one half of popular rap group Run the Jewels, had to issue an apology Sunday for an interview he taped with the National Rifle Association last week.。
The interview appeared on NRATV's。 The interview appeared on NRATV's。NOIR 。
on March 22. It included Killer Mike giving a full-throated support of black gun ownership. It also went into an exploration of "woke" culture. 。SEE ALSO:Emma Gonzalez's March For Our Lives speech will go down in history。

The interview started circling around the internet just as hundreds of thousands of people were planning for the March for Our Lives, which took place on March 24. 。
By signing up you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. 。
Thanks for signing up!。
"So I have to ask, what are you all marching for?" asked host Colion Noir in the introduction to the interview. "Because from where I'm standing, it looks like a march to burn the constitution and to rewrite the parts that you don't like in crayon." 。
Backlash against Killer Mike quickly followed, accusing the activist of being used by the NRA. 。
Backlash against Killer Mike quickly followed, accusing the activist of being used by the NRA.。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Killer Mike issued a brief apology on Saturday night, shrugging off the criticism and at the idea of working with the NRA in the future. 。
Tweet may have been deleted。
But by Sunday night, he was back with a more nuanced and detailed apology. He shared two videos to Twitter, saying that he had tried to sit "with people I might not always agree with," and that the video was then used to "disparage a very noble campaign that I actually support."。
Tweet may have been deleted。
Tweet may have been deleted 。
Tweet may have been deleted。
While he continueds to support the idea of black gun ownership, he apologized repeatedly if the interview made it seem like the he was not an ally or an advocate for the march or the movement that has grown up around it. 。
"My interview with an organization that we all don't agree with, was supposed to be something that continued the conversation...," Killer Mike said in the videos. "It should never have been used in contrast to your march, and I think it's wrong. To the young people who worked tirelessly to organize, I'm sorry adults chose to do this." 。
Tags:
转载:欢迎各位朋友分享到网络,但转载请说明文章出处“夫榮妻貴網”。http://www.new.maomao321.com/news/26d3599938.html
相关文章
U.S. pole vaulter skids to a halt for national anthem
娛樂An American pole vaulter took his patriotism to the next level at the Olympics. 。Sam Kendricks, a sec ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多The new lawsuit that will escalate Exxon's climate change troubles
娛樂Exxon's climate change-related legal problems are growing by the day. 。 In addition to investigations ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多GoPro evolved: Hero 5 Black and Session review
娛樂"GoPro, start recording." And just like that the Hero 5 Black action camera, attached to a selfie st ...
【娛樂】
阅读更多
热门文章
- Teacher absolutely nails it with new homework policy
- Sorry, but you can NEVER have too much Harry Potter
- Melania Trump threatens to sue 'People' over sexual misconduct story
- Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump refused to shake hands in tonight's debate
- Honda's all
- DeSean Jackson wears police tape on his cleats to protest 'senseless killings'
最新文章
Two astronauts just installed a new parking spot on the International Space Station
Manchester police tweet mysterious handbag poser, leaves Twitter puzzled
Honor 8 smartphone with dual
UK to exempt Armed Forces from European convention on human rights
Michael Phelps says goodbye to the pool with Olympic gold
When Kim Kardashian returns to social media, it will be very different